Skip to Content
- AVAST – Free anti-virus program for personal use. If you feel more comfortable with a paid version you can buy avast! Online Security Products at a discounted rate Click Here
- CCleaner – Cleans internet cookies, temporary internet files, registry etc. (Click Download Latest Version on right hand side)
- Super AntiSpyware – The best anti-spyware around! They offer a free and a paid version. The paid version is actually active and protects you in real time.
Windows 8/10 Tools
- Karen’s Replicator – Great backup program.
- IDrive – Great offsite backup and storage. Get 5GB of free storage or pay a small fee for anything more!
- Dropbox – a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily.
- Evernote – free online storage. It make it easy to transfer “notes” between various devices such as desktops, laptops and smartphones.
- Microsoft Office 365 – This is a great way to stay up-to-date with Office as it changes and updates. For either $9.99 per month or $99 per year, get office as it grows.
- LibreOffice – Free office suite
- OpenOffice – Free office suite
- Paint.net – Free image editing program
- Gimp – A very powerful free image editing program
Browsers / Media / Productivity Tools
- Google Chrome – Google’s free web browser
- Firefox – Fast and secure web browser.
- VLC Media Player – A free cross-platform media player
- PrimoPDF – Convert to PDF from any application by simply ”printing” to the PrimoPDF® printer. You can create high-quality PDFs by converting from Word, Excel, and virtually any other printable file type.
- Pidgin Messenger – The universal chat client.
- Speccy – find out all of the specs on your computer with this free program.
- Foxit Reader – Free, fast, and feature-rich PDF reader. With Adobe having so many vulnerabilities in their software lately we highly recommend you replacing your adobe reader with this free program!
- CD BurnerXP – A free CD burning program